Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Counting Down...

I can't believe it is already March!!! This means that there are only 24 more days until my daughter's 1st birthday and 25 days until her birthday party! Looking at the calendar this morning, I suddenly got a little panicky that I hadn't finished her invites yet! So, right now while she is napping, I am crafting :) I am a huge "planner"...so making sure every detail of her party is planned is making me go a little crazy...but I'm having a great time!

Let's be clear....I'm not one of those crazy moms ;) I want her party to be special, but I'm not spending a ton of money. I'm excited to get lots of family and friends together to celebrate the birth of one special little girl! She is very lucky to have so many special people in her life that love her times a bazillion :) Her party is going to be a very fun day..I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment