Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Card Box

For Christmas, my husband asked me to make him a box to store all of the cards that I make for him. I've been busy, but this morning I decided to get going on it.

Currently, my husband keeps the cards I make for him on his nightstand. They get dusty, fall off the nightstand, get lost or ruined, etc.... not ideal and it kind of makes me sad that he doesn't take better care of them after I put a lot of love into them.

So, here is what I came up with...
Top of the box
Double ribbon
Front
Window detail
Inside the lid
Inside lid










2 comments:

  1. Awesome box!! And what a great idea! My husband could use one of those! All of the cards I make him are currently scattered amongst all of his drawers and probably the closet floor...men...lol
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way you decorated this card box.really cute paper.you have given me an idea.tfs

    ReplyDelete