Friday, May 6, 2011

Update

Good morning everyone!

I really need to update more often. I have been SO busy lately! I don't remember the last time I got a chance to craft :(

My job is going well. I didn't know 25 hours a week would start to take over my life like it has. Between work and chores, my days are completely filled and I have no time or energy to craft. I'm hoping things will settle down soon so I can have some more ME time :)

My daughter started daycare this week. With my husband back to work now, we needed to find 2 days of care for her. We found a really nice daycare and hope the transition from having a SAHM to being a daycare baby won't effect her too much. She loves playing with other kids...so she will have a blast!

I work tomorrow (Saturday), but I am hoping to get in on some of the fun National Scrapbooking Day action that is planned over at MyPinkStamper.com. Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment